Pages

November 28, 2020

11/28/2020: Don't Wanna and definitely sick

Because I'm more comfortable on a regular sized keyboard, and because it's easier to code with multiple monitors, I thought to install the bootcamp programs on the desktop in my office. Then it occurred to me there are probably licenses on the laptop. Luckily I have an extra monitor and keyboard, but then I had to figure out where I could set these up. I didn't like the idea of a permanent installation on my dining table, so decided the basement was the only other place. Today, I cleaned and rearranged a little to make room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bailed on the family Zoom call. No excuses. I was catching up here and listening to/watching The Adventures of the Darrington BrigadeThe time came up and I just... didn't wanna. 

I'm feeling a lot of don't wanna, lately. I walk Athena because I have to, but left as late as possible this morning. Once out I realized I was in don't wanna, and successfully fought it enough to get in a decent walk.

I'm still binging. I'm still not sleeping well. I'm still stressing over not having anything I can do about my financial situation. The only thing I could think of was to email the people working on my taxes, asking about an extension. The IRS wants to hear from me by December 9 and I have yet to hear from Jack Entertainment about my 2018 win/loss statements. Of course, I won't hear anything back until after the weekend. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm definitely sick with something. My nose started running like a faucet tonight, and I have a low grade fever. My temperature is normally around 97.9, and I'm checking in at 98.4. It's all in my sinuses at the moment, but it's definitely more than a sinus infection. If I'm reading my insurance correctly, I need a doctor to sign off on getting a COVID test. I can't do that until Monday earliest, unless I want to spend $50 I don't have.

Even worse, I might have gotten Brian and a whole slew of idiots at the mall sick, too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
13K+ steps
Dust and vacuum basement
Wash blanket
Dishes
 

No comments: