Pages

November 21, 2020

11/21/2020: COVID or sinus infection?

Chris told me the other day his fiance tested positive for COVID, and is exhibiting symptoms. Chris tested negative the next day, which was a relief. Meanwhile, I've been fighting a sinus infection all week. I didn't think anything of it until last night, when it turned into full-on congestion. Now I'm concerned I might have COVID. Of course, my insurance requires my primary physician recommend the test, which means I can't get tested until Monday at the earliest. 

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've spent the week watching all the trash TV. Mostly, I'm watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians as if it were Critical Role. I think catching up with Critical Role set me up with a habit I'm going to have to break once the bootcamp starts up. 

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
14K steps
Laundry

No comments: