Pages

November 16, 2020

11\16\2020: Google says it's cancer


I noticed large black spots on Athena's eyeball today. Google of course says it's cancer. Or maybe pigmentation from trauma (I'm thinking the last fight she got into). I can't tell when they appeared from the pictures I have of her, so don't know if she's had them all along. From what I read they are most likely affecting her vision, which makes me wonder if they are the cause of (or at least contributing to) her jumpiness.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm thankful again for a warm puppy to snuggle with, and also that the power was only out for 24 hours. The ice in my freezer was still ice, and the food in my refrigerator was still chilled. Of course, the temperature in the house was colder than the normal fridge temperature, so that helped. Athena and I spent the morning in bed, again under a pile of blankets, until the power came back on some time around 1:00.  

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's accomplishments:
12K+ steps
Dishes

No comments: