Pages

November 10, 2020

11/10/2020: Don't get cocky

I completed the Bootstrap and jQuery FreeCodeCamp courses today, moving closer to completing the Tech Elevator pre-work. I don't know why they suggested it would take 8 hours to complete these modules, as they took me all of one hour. Do I remember all the syntax? No. Do I have the concepts necessary to find the syntax and proceed? Yes. 

This is just the beginning though. The javascript module is listed as 10 hours itself, and while I'm familiar with coding I am not familiar with javascript syntax. I've seen javascript before, and found it confusing at the time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's accomplishments:
14K+ steps
Tech Elevator FreeCodeCamp Bootstrap course
Tech Elevator FreeCodeCamp jQuery course

No comments: