Pages

November 27, 2020

11/27/2020: Stymied Binge Mode

It seems Athena doesn't like running first thing in the morning, so we ran on our evening walk. We took the same route as the day before yesterday, but only ran on the way home. My legs are starting to get tired and I wore the wrong shoes - at least that was my excuse. I tell myself I'm good, as long as I'm running at least a little every day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still stressing, stymied by my financial situation. My credit card balance is climbing, and my minimum payment doesn't cover the interest. There is nothing I can do, no one I can call because holiday weekend. 

I'm avoiding, watching All Work No Play, plowing my way through a box of ice cream sandwiches, pumpkin drop cookies, and an overabundance of Thanksgiving Turkey Tots. I scheduled a list of chores on my calendar yesterday, then ignored all the reminders. I moved them to today, got the sheets changed first thing, then again ignored the reminders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had lunch with Brian today. We had sushi near the mall, then Brian wanted to visit the comic book store in the mall. That was extremely uncomfortable, with so many people. it was impossible to stay 6 feet away from everyone. There were also several not wearing masks, or wearing their masks wrong. I suppose if you've already had the virus you really don't care about masks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My nose started running a bit tonight. I've been fighting a sinus infection for several days, so I'm not sure if that has gotten worse or if I'm coming down with the plague. I've been to Walmart, Giant Eagle, and Costco in the past few days, so it's altogether possible I ran into someone contagious or picked something up someone contagious touched. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
19K+ steps
Change bedroom sheets
Wash bedroom sheets
Stretch

No comments: