Pages

December 30, 2020

12/30/2020:


I've been trying to find a way to get Athena to walk in the rain. Today was the first time we had a chance to try out her new raincoat. I was concerned it was too large, but now think it's just the right size. It hangs down over her tail and legs, keeping them dry, and the hood comes down far enough over her eyes it doesn't appear to bother her. Being completely covered didn't stop her from resisting the walk though. We started behind the garages again for that reason. I was able to get her down to the corner house, then beyond our yard to a few houses up the street. We walked up someone's driveway and she didn't resist when I turned away from our house to continue further. I'm not certain if that was a success though, considering it wasn't really raining at that point.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought getting to work on code would be easier when I finished watching The Mentalist, but that was not the case. I started watching Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesius. I'm now involved in Mr. Igelsius, which is not half bad for a sitcom. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick sent this, which made me smile:


It's nice to hear from him most days, even if I don't always respond. I hear more from him than anyone else. Wonder if that will continue when he finally leaves Facebook, which he keeps saying he will do at the end of January. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
Dishes
9K+ steps
Clean utility room
Rewash and dry laundry from when the dryer broke

No comments: