Pages

December 28, 2020

12/28/2020:

I had to actually go in to Thistledown to get my 2018 win-Loss statement. The woman there tells me "all you had to do was come in." Then they made me wait for a security guard to walk me out. I wouldn't have been there if they had responded to my request by phone! MGM was able to get me their statement overnight, by email. So disappointing. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chatted with Amy a bit, and am a bit concerned. She didn't remember if Craig was still living here. then again, I didn't remember I'd already talked to her about the cardiologist, so I guess that's fair. Time runs together these days and there's nothing to hang a memory on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
9K+ steps
Grocery shoppping
Bacon
Cookies

No comments: