Pages

December 24, 2020

12/24/2020:

Athena and I have been staying up late watching The Minimalist, then sleeping in late. We didn't get out until 10am this morning. I didn't want her to go too long without breakfast, so we only walked around the block. It didn't help I didn't dress well enough for the weather. It was supposed to be about 50 degrees, but the wind made it feel much colder. 

We're in the middle of another winter storm. It started snowing this afternoon and is expected to continue all day tomorrow. I didn't even try to make Athena walk. I took the shovel out, cleared the front walk, and started on the back. Athena doesn't like to do her business in the yard, so after about an hour I took her walking behind the garages. She won't walk the sidewalks in weather like this, but apparently knows we won't be out long if we go along the back wall. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard from Tax Protection Plus about my 2018 taxes. I'm not happy with the response they plan to send to the IRS. I'm concerned the notice from the IRS added several things I had already accounted for in my taxes, then calculated tax on just that amount. I'd also like to try getting the Jack win-loss statement again. It never showed up in the mail so I'm going to go in person and stand on someone's desktop until they give it to me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
6K+ Steps 

No comments: