Pages

December 20, 2020

12/20/2020:


I made my favorite chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies. Two batches, actually. I forgot to add the vanilla, but they're still yummy. I don't know what I was thinking, knowing I'll be the one eating them all, and knowing I'll be eating them far more quickly than I should. 


Because I didn't want Athena to eat them off the freezer while they cooled, I gave her the bacon pan. She got several of her own cookies, too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also made oatmeal bread, but I'm not happy with it. This particular recipe includes molasses, which I thought would be yummy but it turns out I was wrong. I'm going to try again, without the molasses. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


She's so darn cute!

I'm not feeling walking, and am still a bit concerned about Athena. She seems much better today, but yelped when moving on the couch this afternoon. This contributed to my shortening our walk tonight, meaning we didn't get to 10K steps. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
8K+ Steps
Change bedsheets
Dust 2nd floor
Wash whites
Dry clothes
Watch The Mentalist

No comments: