Pages

December 26, 2020

12/26/2020:

This month's Bark Box had a dud. The bone had hard plastic around the outer edge and soft plastic inside. I'm not sure if the hard outer ring breaking or the spikey-ness of the inner part made Athena bleed. It didn't matter. I threw the whole thing out as soon as I saw this:


 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle next door gave Athena an Xmas gift. I have a longer video of her shredding the fur, but it's too large a file to post here. Regardless, she's having fun with it. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackie asked me for my address today. Apparently Stephen thinks he messed it up when sending me money, because Jackie and Kat already have thiers. This is a big difference from the last time I was communicating with him, when he was begging me for money. Not that I want his money, but I can't turn anything away right now. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
4K+ Steps

No comments: