Pages

December 23, 2020

12/22/2020:

I recieved the full $3101.00 from unemployment, which means I can pay rent. Mr. Umberto knocked while I was cleaning Athena from our walk. I thought his knocking was her tail thumping against the shelving unit in the utility room. At least until I came upstairs and saw him in the driveway. I didn't go out to see him, and he apparently didn't see me walking around getting Athena's breakfast. I did call his number after getting her fed though, to let him know rent was on the way. I ended up talking to his wife, who was very sweet. She reassured me they understood my situation and asked about Athena. 

Mrs. Montoni also said the water bill was too high, which annoys me a bit considering I'm paying $100 for water and sewer when it costs $25/month in Euclid. Especially since I'm not showering but every 3rd day these days. I hid the grass pad in the basement in case that sets him off for too much water, but even that shouldn't offset the showering thing. The only thing I can really think of is cleaning the carpets. I used a lot of water to go over the basement twice, both wash and rinse, then did the living room carpet the same way. I still wouldn't have thought that would raise the water bill above a daily shower regime though. 

I balanced my checking account and rearranged bills. I don't plan to pay utilities until I know if I'm getting the stimulus unemployment. Amy seems convinced I'll get them. I'm extremely hopeful.  

I also was able to request another extension on my car payments through chat, which was nice. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Athena's Bark Box arrived today. I'm sad it so often has chew toys and so not often it has puzzle toys. The yellow and red ball is a squeak toy, at least. She's got too many chews and not enough to actually keep her engaged. I'm going to start pulling some of the toys she has, switch them out whenever she gets new ones or bored with the ones she has. The puzzles will only come out when I have something to put in them. I'll leave the few she actually plays with somewhat regularly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The two houses above are extremely well lit, and directly across from each other. The whole street is bright because of them. Talk about keeping up with the Joneses. 


This is the most brightly lit house I've seen, even above and beyond the one set to music. 


I do love the traditional ones. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
17K+ steps

No comments: