Pages

December 27, 2020

12/27/2020:

I talked to Mom about getting together for xmas. Also, to get her appliance guy's name. My dryer motor humms and I can turn the drum manually, but the motor isn't cranking the drum. I tried to look up on YouTube how to fix it, but it's not an easy replace a part fix. The motor itself isn't turning. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appears President Trump finally signed the stimulus package, which means I should start getting unemployment again soon. My rent is paid through January and I can call to push my car payment back one more month. It looks like I can either make full payments for the debt renegotiation, or have enough money to pay for taxes in April. I'm already $250 behind on the final payment of the debt renegotiation agreements. I don't know if making partial payments will put me further behind. Not that I can do anything about it if it does, except make up the difference once I'm working again. I have until November to make up that difference. 

I may also be able to get assistance with my rent. I haven't heard from CHN and am not sure how the rental assistance funds from the stimulus package will be distributed, but I do intend to look into that as well. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
Dishes
4K+ steps
Balance Accounts
Shovel front walk

No comments: