Pages

January 1, 2021

01/01/2021:

Visited with Brian today. We ended up at Applebee's because he wanted to stop at Mystery Cards and Comics for some D&D cards. He's DM'ing a new campaign, with some pretty cool ideas. Clues hidden in music. The final boss being the person they're getting most of the quests from. I'd play with them if they didn't start at 11pm on Monday nights. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started working on the Assessment project for class. I spent far too much time trying to figure out why I couldn't read from a file, only to find out I was using the wrong reader. Scanner is for reading input from the console. I needed a FileReader, then had trouble accessing the correct directory. I spent most of the day on that alone. Frustrating. 

I am rather pleased with creation of a method for file uploads, which I put outside the Main method. I kept starting to write a test class for it, then deleting the class and doing other things. The code coverage tool keeps showing the entire Main method as not covered, so I'll need to figure out how to test that at some point.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The snow is melting a bit, so walking is somewhat easier. I'm still not happy out in the cold, but we're back up to 10K+ steps, which is good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
12K+ steps
Balance accounts
Watch Gabriel Iglesius comedy
Watch Mr. Iglesius sitcom

No comments: