Pages

January 13, 2021

01/13/2021:


I made Athena food today. Turkey, green beans, kale, pumpkin, oatmeal, rice. It's actually sweet and quite tastey. I tried making the rice and oatmeal together in the pressure cooker, which didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I think I put too much water in, even though I used the recommended amount for both. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I brought the Convection oven upstairs to bake cookies in, because the regular oven thermostat isn't working right. Either that or the seal around the oven isn't working right. Either way I can't get a consistent temperature and it's messing up my cookies. I don't want to pay for appliance repair, and I don't want to tell Mr. Montoni because my rent check still hasn't arrived. You know, the one the bank sent out on 12/30/20. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm struggling with SQL in class, mostly because I can't find a tool I'm comfortable using. If we were in MS SQL I'd be find, but we're using PostgreSQL and none of the plugins for Code or Visual Studio seem to be working for me. I did finally get Code working, but after one query it just hangs and doesn't allow me to run any others. I never did get Visual Studio working, though I did find a tool within the Visual Studio Store that works for the most part. I can't change the theme color and can only connect to one database at a time, but I can at least use keyboard shortcuts. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
16K+ Steps

No comments: