Pages

January 27, 2021

01/27/2021:

Reorganized character generator into separate projects.

I struggled last night with the API update function homework. It turns out my code was failing because I was trying to verify the record was actually inserted, when the test was only checking to see if I used the correct call (PUT) to the API. The test was looking for an object ID that was not in our live database, but was in the mock used for testing. I was trying to return the verified object, which didn't exist because PUT doesn't add anything if it can't find the record to update. The test expected me to return the object I used in the PUT request, the assumption being the contract was fulfilled correctly whether or not the object was actually updated.git status 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
7K+ Steps
Water Plants
Dishes
Hang jewelry hanger
Balance Accounts

No comments: