Pages

January 2, 2021

01/02/2021:

I spent some time working on my Assessment code today. I'm very pleased to have broken the file upload out into a Util class, and moved the methods for process the file data into each respective class so they can be tested. I don't know if I'll get it all done by tomorrow night, but I will try.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena is still having a problem with her right front paw. I don't see anything, but she yelped when I caught it in her jacket after our evening walk. I'm concerned, but don't know what to do about it, other than let it heal on its own. She isn't limping, I don't see any bruising, and I can't tell if it's swollen at all. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like the next season of Lucifer has finally hit Netflix, so I started watching it from the beginning again. Because I need to watch more content. Because I don't have housework and homework to do. I hope I get my act together again once I'm back in school. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
13K+ steps
Dishes
Watch Lucifer

No comments: