Pages

January 28, 2021

01/28/2021:

I'm a day behind in my reading, meaning he taught the class yesterday on what I'm reading today. This is causing me problems, unsurprisingly. 

Athena hurt her foot this morning. She has a raw toenail and I suspect she got it caught on blankets. All I really know for sure is she yelped loudly, twice, when getting down off the office bed. I was in the bedroom at the time, making the bed after my shower. 

I was supposed to meet Brian last night to pick up rent and have dinner. I remembered yesterday morning, but forgot by the evening, only remember again this morning. I hate that he doesn't ping me when this happens. just stays silent and waits to hear from me. 

This arrived today. No idea where it came from, but it was addressed to me. No note or invoice or anything with it. I double checked, and definitely did not order it. I decided to put my jewelry in it, but as I started going through my jewelry I decided to hang the jewelry hanger I'd bought a year or more ago, instead. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Successes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accomplishments:
5K+ Steps

No comments: