Pages

January 11, 2021

01/11/2021:

Email Leo re: check for bootcamp attendance. He said he hadn't gotten the attendence record back from Katie, but then did immediately after he sent the email. He's going to run the attendence checks every week now. 

OmG what a PIA to get prescriptions refilled now! it's all on voicemail but you have to say name, spell name, phone number, say medication, spell medication, dosage, how many times a day, pharmacy name, address and phone. I completely forgot the Dr.'s office sent in a 90 day prescription plus a refill for 90 days. I had to call Giant Eagle, which is where the original prescriptions are, then Costco because apparently they have to call Giant Eagle to get them transferred.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talked to Craig re: Marina, who has tonsilitis and will probably have to have them removed. He's in town visiting Brian and Jeffrey today, and suggested maybe we could get together but when I pressed for when he didn't know. Probably won't happen but it was nice to talk with him regardless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't sleep well last night and was super tired this morning. Sometimes the adderall does that, makes me more tired than i already was. You'd think speed would be the complete opposite but I've been able to go to sleep after taking it. I could. not. concentrate. and laid down through the first half of class, which was not a good idea since he was trying to get everyone set up with thier database. I listened, but missed some important information I'll have to review the recording to get. I was able to figure it out over the 2nd half of class and finished not only the day's homework but also today and tomorrow's reading. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calling canyon is also a pia. I explain everything to the customer support agent, but they don't have authority to skip my payment so I have to go through it all again with a manager. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm terrible at taking pictures, but roasted a turkey for Athena's food today. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
7K+ Steps

No comments: