Pages

January 4, 2021

01/04/2021:

I was supposed to start a pair project today, but my pair partner was out. Instead I outlined my reading and completed the coding homework.

I've been playing with different ways to test my newest homework project, which entails reading and writing from the console. Easy to test manually. Not so easy to write automated tests for. It seems the best way is to use a Scanner and a PrintWritercapturing System.in and System.out, but my variables were always null. 

It didn't help my Eclipse suddenly refused to stop at breakpoints, so debugging became a chore. I spent several hours trying to get that working.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to charge my watch today, and forgot to put it back on for our evening walk. I'm pretty sure I didn't make it to 10K steps. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
8K+ steps
Fold laundry
Dishes

No comments: