Pages

January 26, 2021

01/26/2021:


One of my favorite quotes, which I shared with the group today at bootcamp. I am struggling with APIs, and getting frustrated with my lack of understanding. It's not that I don't understand what we're doing. I don't remember the details of which command or annotation goes where, and I'm struggling to get the tests passing. I guess that means I don't understand why it's not working. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weather is definitely getting to me. I napped for a couple hours today, after sleeping for 9 hours overnight.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked my bank account today and saw a balance of $0.00 with $362 negative, which made me think I'd overdrawn somehow. The only way I could think of to be that overdrawn was if Canyon actually pulled the payment they said they wouldn't. I pinged Chris because I didn't know who else to ask for help. He sent me $400 before I realized the bank was having problems and I wasn't overdrawn after all. I'm keeping the $400 until unemployment hits though, because I suspect I'll need it for my car payment. It looks like they won't have the systems updated until the end of February. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo sent out an email saying OMJ has new funds specific for the Tech Elevator cohort, that will pay the following:

$500/month in rent
$100/month in water (so $600 to Umberto)
$42.00 for internet
Up to $300 for health care

This will be extremely helpful!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
Fold Laundry
Wash jackets and robes
Dry jackets and robes
Clean 2nd floor toilet
6K+ Steps

No comments: