Pages

January 23, 2021

01/23/2021:


I found these tracks in the snow on our morning walk:


 And sent this to Amy. They're not pigeon tracks, but they made me think of her.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana's new baby, named Noah. Peg just sent a photo with no details. I'm not sure if Ana is keeping this one or not. I'm not sure how Peg feels about it. She did have !! when annoucing the Ana's water broke, but then nothing other than the picture. I'm thinking Ana is keeping this one, especially since Apollo was born.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chatted with Joyce for a minute about being annoyed at myself that I let Rockwell get in my head. She had a similar experience at Instagram where her manager wasn't happy with her and didn't mentor or help her improve. She is now able to see what others are doing so isn't feeling so much like she's not performing well enough

This is the third time I've brought up how annoyed I am with myself for letting my confidence be shaken. I may not be the best student in class, but I am at one of the top students. 

I'm afraid I might be letting my ego get the best of me. I'm struggling with integration testing, which wouldn't be the case if I had actually paid attention during class. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been using the calf stretcher before bed. I find doing so opens my lower abs, as well as my back between my shoulder blades

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
Clean cabinets
Sweep kitchen
Clean stove with oven cleaner
Shampoo kitchen mat
11K+ steps

No comments: