Pages

January 9, 2021

01/09/2021:

Mr. Montoni stopped by again today. My rent check still hasn't arrived, even though the bank site indicates it was sent on 12/30. At least this time he seemed to understand what I was saying. When he stopped by earlier in the week he had just been to his bank, which happens to be the same bank my mother uses for the account my name is on. They apparently told him I would have to go in to the bank and deal with the check when it arrived. He didn't seem to understand the check wasn't coming from that account. 

I had to explain several times that the mail is running very late at the moment. Before he left he mentioned he's still waiting for his tax bill, which is apparently due to be paid on the 15th. I told him if he didn't have the check by wednesday to let me know and I'd stop payment on it then write him a new one. 

He also asked me about how I'm going to pay February's rent. I told him I expect to get the stimulus unemployment, but it may not be implemented on the unemployment site by February 1 so I might be late again. I understand his concerns. He's been stiffed on rent before. I will pay him, one way or another, but I can only do what I can do. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day was mostly working on the Capstone project. I believe we can finish it, even with how slow my partner is. I'm happy with how it's going. I am, however, getting tired from thinking and staring at the screen for long periods. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
Dishes
Sweep & mop kitchen floor

No comments: