Pages

January 3, 2021

01/03/2021:

I've been using a broken-down, cheap-ass dresser to hold Athena's jackets and my winter gear (scarves, gloves, hats, etc.). I engaged in some retail therapy last week and ordered a new dresser from Walmart. I wasn't expecting it until the 7th, but it was delivered yesterday. I spent the better part of the afternoon putting it together. 


It is both more and less than I expected. It is larger than I thought. There's plenty of room to increase Athena's wardrobe, which I plan to do. The handles, however, are plastic and aren't held very well by the screws. I will need to superglue or locktite them. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
12K+ steps
Vacuum living room
Watch Lucifer
Wash kitchen and Athena rugs
Fold laundry

No comments: