Pages

January 14, 2021

01/14/2021:

Nick called today while he was out with Mikey. I was annoyed I had to reiterate over text when I was in class and when I'd be able to take the call, but I've come to realize Nick either doesn't pay attention or has a very short memory span. He also tells me things multiple times, about people I don't know or remember. Essentially, gossip. It's important to him though. 

I was actually glad to hear Nick's voice. Mikey said more than Nick implied he would, too. That's big for Mikey, since he apparently lost his voice when he was in the hospital for a hernia and had to be intubated. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy pinged me today. I was thinking about pinging her yesterday, but didn't. I'm glad she reached out. We chatted about the puppers. She's taken a break from her basement because the next step involves frameing doorways and she's nervous about doing it right. I offered to help her if we ever get vaccines, but that's not expected until sometime this summer. 

She implied the political situation is dire, but I haven't looked since last week when they invaded the capital building. Now I'm afraid to look. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Successes:
I ran a fair bit tonight. The temperature was in the 40s, which is apparently perfect running weather for me. Athena and I walked to across Mayfield and over to the side street we usually walk down, then alternated run walk our usual walk until we got to Lander. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:
14K+ Steps
Dishes
Fold laundry
Put laundry away
Bake cookies

No comments: