Pages

October 30, 2020

10/30/2020: Photographs and memories

Today was my niece's birthday. While looking through photographs to create a JibJab card for her, I randomly decided what I really needed to do was sort Jeff out of my main photo database. I didn't delete the pictures, but created separate folders for him, us, and his family and friends, which I then buried so it's not right in front of my face when I go in to look at pictures. I can't not think of him when doing so, since he's the one who took the majority of the photographs, but I did what I could.

I also sorted 2 phone dumps I'd somehow managed to save. It made me sad, as most of those were pictures I'd taken to send him: pretty, funny, interesting, exciting, thoughtful, informative. Lots of snails, the death of which being one of the things he disdains me for. Lots of gambling pictures, which I deleted. His and his friend's cats. Moving into his house. Random wild animal sightings. I miss that connection, to see something and immediately think of him and share it if I thought he would enjoy it. Maybe I'll start taking those pictures again, and post them here. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's accomplishments:
18K+ steps
Watch Critical Role
Wash, Dry, Fold sheets, blankets, towels
Change bedroom, basement, office sheets
Sweep basement stairs
Clean kitchen counters
Water plants
Clean 1st floor bathroom
Dishes

No comments: