Pages

October 22, 2020

10/22/2020: Clarity re: Tech Elevator

I finally got someone on the phone at OMJ, to discuss how to apply for the Tech Elevator income share agreement. Turns out it's Tech Elevator I need to talk to about that. I needed to talk to OMJ about their grant as well. I thought I'd already applied, but it turns out I have not. The person I spoke with was extremely helpful though, and he will personally walk me through the application process, including the interview. I hope to have my portion of that complete by end of day tomorrow. In the meantime, I've emailed my contact at Tech Elevator, asking specifically about the income share agreement, scholarship, and the java (javascript) project I'm supposed to complete prior to November 9. 

I spent the rest of the day catching up on Season 15 of Supernatural. The avoidance is strong with this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's accomplishments:
16K+ steps
Follow up on Tech Elevator application
Follow up on OMJ grant application

No comments: