Pages

October 17, 2020

10/17/2020: Still learning micro macrame

TIL: I don't yet have the right touch for the micro macrame I'm attempting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm using embroidery thread, which is thinner than the cord most often used for micro macrame, and I'm having difficulty controlling the tightness of the knots. I spent most of the day working on a piece I ultimately destroyed as not good enough for what I want. The goal is to hang glass globes by micro macrame cords, for several air plants I currently have in the window over my kitchen sink. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's accomplishments:
16K+ steps
Dishes
Casserole
Pumpkin Pie crust
Micro macrame air plant holder
Watch Critical Role Campaign 2 Episode 94/95/96

No comments: