Pages

October 20, 2020

10/20/2020: Practicing macrame; practicing self-patience

I spent the better part of today completing one of five micro macrame plant hangers for my air plants in the kitchen. The way I originally planned to hang them won't work, but my new design will work just fine -- as soon as I can order the parts. 
It's not perfect, but it's complete and good enough for the moment. That's another thing I'm still learning -- being ok with not being perfect. I may redo this when I'm done with the others. Maybe. I've some ideas for xmas presents, but I have to improve my technique and pattern ideas first. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's accomplishments:
16K+ steps
Dry, fold and put away couch covers
Watch Critical Role Campaign 2 Episode 98
Watch The Masked Singer 
Watch The Voice

No comments: