Pages

February 2, 2011

Tid bits...

I received my volunteer assignment for the February 13th Run with your Heart Trail Challenge today. I'll be a trail marshal, making sure runners stay on the correct path near the first mile marker. I'm excited, as this is my first time volunteering. Hopefully some of this snow and ice will be gone by then.

Swimming was interesting this morning, as I was the only one there. It being a non-run day, I was perfectly fine just puttering around in the water, getting my exercise treading back and forth. The instructor had a plan though, and kind of insisted I follow along. It made me smile, and I followed dutifully along. I got some treading water and stretching in after. The pool closes today at noon, and won't be open again until Monday. They are replacing the boiler and some plumbing. Guess I'll actually have to rest on my rest day Friday.

Core work... needs work. The list of exercises I thought would take me 20 minutes only took 6. I did them again, added a few sets of crunches, and stretched. I'll have to research additional exercises, and am open to suggestions. I have a week to come up with a better routine.

And if anyone was worried, we did not get slammed by the snowpocolypse. Yes, a foot of snow. Yes, ice storms. Yes, it's snowing now, but we're only supposed to get a few inches. For all those who got it worse, be thankful this isn't you:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unlock iphone 4
how to unlock iphone 4

I have some hard disk errors on a laptop I'm fixing for a friend. There were probably viruses that removed important system and boot files. I tried the Windows XP recovery CD but it didn't work. I'm now running a program called HDAT2 to check and repair bad sectors. However, if I decided to use their option of "wiping hard drive/disk", does the hard drive become useless? Or can I still install Windows on it using an ISO CD?
unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4
My computer wont boot! After the dell screen, it's just black. No cursor or nothing. Right before that happened there were a bunch of viruses on it. Did it crash?? And is there any hope for my files? Oh and if it helps it's a Dimension 2350 with Windows XP home how to unlock iphone 4

unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4 [url=http://theunlockiphone4.com]unlock iphone 4 [/url] unlock iphone 4