Pages

February 17, 2011

It's been a hard day's night

My Mom took me shopping today for wallboard and miscellaneous tools. She put it on their credit card. I wasn't about to refuse, and am very grateful.
I didn't think it would fit in my little house!
The plumber was here to price the faucet replacement. That is going to cost a bit more than expected, and I am officially over budget for this repair. I can manage, providing nothing else goes seriously wrong...
This is what I found when I started breaking into the wall for the plumbing repair.
More wall!
I got my homework done before exhausting myself with more demolition work.
All ceramic and metal tile is removed,
except behind the sink and toilet where I can't reach
until I get the right tools to remove the sink.


All the ceramic and metal tile (except what's in the tub)
Owie! You can't even see the blisters...

I didn't want to run today, but it's on the calendar so out the door I went (albeit later than I should have). The first 2 miles were hard. My legs were tired and stiff... I was tired and stiff. Downhill for the last 2 were better, and the weather was a beautiful 50 degrees. After, I went to the Y and did the core work I missed yesterday.

Tomorrow is a rest day on the calendar. In real life I'll be at my parents for more mudding, though my Dad has threatened to send me home early. Once I get home I have homework, then sink and the rest of the tile to remove. I don't think I'll get much more than that done, as I have an appointment to take my car in. After that, I am looking forward to Friend's Night Out. Hopefully I won't fall asleep in my Shrimp Fajita...

No comments: