Pages

March 9, 2011

But... I was good!

Apparently I need to dial it down more than just a notch.
My knee started bothering me a bit yesterday. Today I can barely walk. I'm swollen and bruised. I did nothing different! I did not fall. I did not twist. I've actually been going easy the last week or so. This is how things started going awry last November...

I have 5 miles on the calendar tomorrow, but I'm thinking it's not going to happen. I have to walk a fine line between not losing what little fitness I have, and not damaging myself further. I don't know what is causing this. My back has been completely unhappy for several days now, but my hips are not locked and my ITB is not complaining any more than normal. I don't know what is connected to what, or if the knee issue is completely unrelated to anything else. All I know is I want to run!

*Sigh*

No comments: