Pages

June 28, 2012

Mother's Day, part 2


I have the best kids ever. I love surprise packages when I come home. So yummy, with enough to satisfy my sweet tooth for a quite a while!

Too bad I didn't generate the calorie deficit today necessary to sample them all. I decided running was not in my best interest. My lower back was stiff and sore. Turns out staying home was a good decision, as my upper back went into spasm for a while. Ibuprophen helped, after it stopped spasming. Luckily it decided it was done before I had to leave for work. The rest of the day it just popped a lot. Not sure what that's about. 

I'm back out tomorrow morning, even if it will be in the upper 80s overnight. My car said the temperature was 98 degrees when I left work. I believe it. HOT HOT HOT, and I don't have air conditioning. It's going to be an interesting couple of days here in Northeast Ohio.

No comments: