Pages

February 5, 2021

02/05/2021:

Successes: feedback from my first technical mock interview.

"It is a mistake to let Jan Cooper interview on the market as she might choose to become employed somewhere other than Tech Elevator. She is incredibly gifted technically and gave me unique and accurate answers to every question I asked her. Additionally, she was able to relate concepts to Java and C#. Everything about Jan screamed instant hire for me - except her demeanor. I saved my "Why do you want to do this?" question for last and only that brought a smile to her face. She means business and approaches life seriously, but she needs to learn to let that passion and joy and excitement shine through from the beginning of the interview because she's really gifted technically and she's absolutely 100% going to be amazing at whatever she chooses to do."

No comments: