Pages

February 1, 2021

02/01/2021:

 My back is stiff and sore and cramping from singing while walking yesterday

Unemployment implemented the latest stimulus, and I have notification of payments in my Unemployment communications. They haven't hit my bank yet, though. 

Erin is doing fine. the frantic phone calls from the dr. were about changing her medication because she was experiencing nausea on the antibiotics she was taking. 

Apparently, Amazon doesn't allow one to look up a wishlist by email address any longer. The person must share their list, which means Craig has to go share his list with me. 

Pinged Nick because I saw a notification on my desktop that he was playing Settlers of Catan. Also, told him about singing while walking since he was interested in getting me singing again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Successes:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accomplishments:
Balance accounts

No comments: