Pages

April 15, 2011

Photo Friday: Progress

I hoped to paint all the first floor trim today. 6+ hours later, I realized that was not going to happen. Here is what I did get done:
The hall closet, including baseboards and 2 boards for hooks.
This is the best picture I could get.
Sorry 'bout that.

The front hall. Picture the other half of what you see,
plus baseboard all around,
plus the doorway you're looking through,
plus one side of the door you see in the lower left,
which I forgot to photograph.
 
The back hall. Can you tell where the patch is?
Neither can I.
Yay me for an awesome patch job!
Basement door
(with invisible patch)
Back hall.
Getting behind the radiator was FUN! (NOT!)
More back hall
Even more back hall (leading to the main hall)
I didn't take pictures of the doorway right next to the door above, or the bathroom doorframe, both of which also received a coat of paint today. I still have the two middle sections of hall, stairwell (with banister), 2nd floor porch door, and the entire 2nd floor to do yet. That may not all happen next week, as I'm taking Monday off for paper writing. I have 2 papers to write this weekend, I'm having company tomorrow night, and I have a birthday party to attend Sunday.

Pray for me. I'm going to need all the help I can get!

2 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Looks great! Love the colors you chose.

Lorraine said...

Nice photos. I like the colors too, since I chose them. It's my house after all.