Pages

April 9, 2011

It's official

I'm taking a month off from school. Five papers every six weeks since last February (minus two weeks over Christmas and New Years) and I'm just a little burnt out. I need to recharge my brain.

How will I recharge my brain, you ask? I'm planning to:

1) take practice A+ certification tests
2) give myself a crash course in SQL Server (the word is out a local bank is planning to hire several entry level database operators in the near future)
3) keep up with the current A+ course I'm taking

The break won't start until May 3 because I have to finish the course I'm currently taking, but I received confirmation today that my schedule is set.

In running news, I have no news at all. After 16 miles this past weekend, plus painting this week, I haven't laced up at all. I do have 12 miles on my calendar tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow, so that should be nice. It's my last long run before taper starts. My next race is exactly two weeks away.

No comments: