Pages

January 23, 2015

Friday January 23, 2015

300 mg Adrafinil today, plus the 200 mg L-theanine I've been taking since Tuesday with my coffee.

45 minutes in, I'm feeling a bit ADD, where I expected to feel more focused. Reading blogs. I've pulled my bills out to work on them but only sorted the top document. I'm pulling myself back to work, but blogs immediately call to me.

I haven't finished my coffee yet, which seems unusual. I went for half the cream today, too.

I'm also trying not medicating my back for as long as I can stand it. I need to know exactly how bad I'm feeling. I keep second guessing myself and downplaying. I woke up asking if I really hurt at all! I do. It's in my neck/shoulder, and it's in my left hip/groin/buttock. Not excruciating. Not comfortable. I really should take something soon, because once pain gets out of hand it does NOT like to be subdued. I probably could have gone to work today, but I would have been uncomfortable. Discomfort is better alone, at home.

11:30. Think about eating breakfast, then think "am I really hungry?" The answer so far is "not really, no." 2 coffees - the equivalent of half the heavy cream I've been using lately. Not sure if this is the placebo affect or not. Not sure I care, if it keeps me from over-eating, though I'm a bit concerned with how much protein I get for donating tomorrow. Keeping that balance will be interesting.

12:30. Stomach grumbling, but still not feeling particularly hungry. Ate breakfast (eggs) anyway. Drinking tea and water. Not particularly thirsty either, but it seems important.

Still not feeling focused on any one thing. Bouncing between things like updating a year's worth of sprint information, which is something I had on my list, updating here, reading my blogs. Nothing important or thought provoking going on.

2:15. Hungry now? Interesting. Eating lunch.

6:30. Wasn't really hungry but went to an all you can eat buffet and ate ALL. I. COULD. EAT. I want to say I ate less than I might have, but I'm not sure that's true. I was certainly more picky about what I finished eating, leaving several deserts I may have finished on another day.

No comments: